SDC 2300 vs. Garrett ATX: Which is better at finding gold?
Both units are great for nugget hunting with each having there own features:
- Has more coils to interchange depending on customers needs.
- Includes 2 Search Modes Including Motion, Non-Motion and Pinpoint
- Includes 13 Sensitivity / Depth Adjustments
- Multi Period Fast (MPF) Technology Incorporates Extremely Fast Pulse Induction Switching Between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) Detector Signals. Minimal Residual Transmit Signal is Present During the Receive Cycle, Enabling Clear Sharp Detection of Small Gold
- Sensitivity : 8 Step Position Adjustment
- Ground Balance : Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT). Fast Ground Balance
Please sign in to leave a comment.