Question: How do I use the Minelab CTX 3030 wm 10 wireless audio module?
Answer: To connect the WM 10 to your detector:
1. Press and hold the Power button on the WM 10 to turn it on.
2. Press and hold the Pairing button. The Pairing LED will start blinking orange.
3. On the detector, highlight and select Options > Wireless Enable.
4. Highlight and select Wireless Connect.
5. Use the right and left arrow buttons to select a channel and press Select. When Pairing is complete the LED will stop blinking and the WM 10 will emit a sound.
6. If Pairing fails, try selecting another channel.
*More information can be found on page 52 of the owner's manual.