Both the Equinox 800 and 600 are really great machines and operate about the same. There are some key differences between the two.
The Equinox 800 has a some additional features and more customizations.
Minelab Equinox 800
- Wireless Bluetooth headphones are included
- You can save your user settings so you do not have to set up again each time you power on
- There is a gold mode that is included which is perfect for gold prospecting
- You can operate in single kHz in both 20 and 40 kHz.
Minelab Equinox 600
- Includes wired headphones but has Bluetooth capability
- You cannot save your user settings
- There is not a specific gold mode
- You can only operate in single frequencies in 5, 10 and 15 kHz.
The bottom line is they are both excellent detectors and depending on the type of detecting you are doing, depends on which one you choose.
Please sign in to leave a comment.